Oct 7, 2014

Musical Chairs

 
They have a guiding principle
To use when times are tough
But somehow still they manage
To keep doing stupid stuff
 
But here’s the change we didn’t see
How things are not the same
For all the stupid stuff they’ve done
No one gets the blame
 
Libya’s a nightmare
And Crimeans all speak Russian
But in assessing Hillary
That’s not part of the discussion
 
The Secret Service blinked
And now the scrutiny’s intense
Some guy shot at the windows
And another hopped the fence
 
All the statements they put out
Had lies and junk and jazz in them
And yet the President asserts
The confidence he has in them
 
OK, the Secret Service
Has just lost its latest leader
But the story isn’t over
As I predict, Dear Reader
 
So if I see the tea leaves right
And I’m a shrewd discerner
In just about a week
She’ll be replacing Lois Lerner
 
This attitude eludes me
And I find it sort of strange
Let’s hope that this November
That some things will start to change

No comments: